Gettin' In The Love Bubble

This is the silliest posting I may ever share,
but I've already been called "crazy", so why not?
In fact, an old friend of mine, whom I have not seen in years, who recently met Jesus flat out told me that he always believed I was "crazy",
but now he knows why...
And I never felt so complimented before!
For if I shall take my stand, I shall do it for love--
crazy love,
downright mind-blowing, stupid to others,
get in it or be left behind,
the give-it-all-up-for-love
kinda' love!

I've seen two videos recently that have impacted my prayer life, links below.
One of them was about being baptized in God's love for us,
and the other was about
hearing God's voice and seeing in the Holy Spirit for our own lives, the eyes of our understanding being opened... You go ahead and watch those and see what they say to you...

But for me, I got caught up into a vision about my life and it was a vision with levels to it, a dreamlike
scene that progressed with complete understanding of it, as I was hearing and seeing at the same time.
I will share it here, below as well.

But here is the thing, I have been profoundly affected by Jesus' love because I am a single.
That is, I have no one close to me ministering Jesus' love to me, no other way to get His love
in an intimacy.
I have had to go straight to the source of all love to feel loved, to feel accepted, to know my worth.
That's not to say anything about those who are not single,
but as a sensitive soul, I need that kind of comfort. I need that kind of solace. I haven't had that in the human realm, so I get my heart satisfied 100% by Jesus.
Those who were blessed otherwise, that's great. I am just saying, this is how it is over here.

This isn't about that stuff, except to say, Jesus' love really does satisfy my need and my longing!
Really!
And because He does, I am not needy and waiting on love from somewhere else, that is, I am not
pining for love, freaking out like the world does about what I do not have.
I am content and satisfied, and functionally happy and at rest inside because my heart belongs to Him and is wrapped with His love... His love that is becoming more and more real to me.

So, practicing my prayer life with an assurance that God's word is true, that I am accepted by Him
into the beloved, that is, within the cherished circle of God's love...
And remembering that Jesus is my resource, my friend who is closer than a brother,
and my bridegroom,
which means -- I need to be courted by Jesus and let His love in,
into my heart and past any walls or barriers...
For how will I be ready to love Him in an eternal bond of togetherness
if I am not meeting up with Him now,
and getting to know Him NOW?
I believe I have been given eternal life, that is - Jesus, Who is The Life
dwells within me, therefore..
I am living in eternity NOW and He is with me NOW and this IS HIS WILL FOR ME NOW... :)

Is that simple enough for u? It is for me...
As crazy as it sounds.

So, having been paying attention to Jesus at "odd times" and also wanting my life to bring His love to others,
(which is what godly ministry is supposed to be btw),
I sat with a woman on the bus yesterday and something new happened...
I had spoken with her before and found her to be very "negative", she had situations that she was unhappy about that she shared almost uncontrollably, but God put me at the bustop with her, and on two buses with her. So somewhere in the middle I caught a clue :) that I was there for her,
That today, she was in my path for His purposes.

Jesus healed everyone who came to Him, and even sent His word out which healed others who could not get near Him.
He lives inside me, so His mind must be to continue what He began back then,
through my life TODAY.
Oh yeah, the bible says that too,
see Acts. (Smile!)

Her spouting/ conversation continued over the first busride and I felt compassion for her. It is good to feel compassion and not other things like "I wish she'd be quiet." Let's face it, we usually don't like people who are angry and difficult. But she reminded me of someone I care about and
she was also crying for help, and I heard it in my spirit, in my heart.
So I sat with her at first just because I was there, on a bench waiting for the first bus,
with this poor woman who is losing her mother
and has carried her burdens of her mother's care and all her complaints about doing that alone...
And I understood clinically.
Professionally, I can comment, being a helper to the handicapped, seeing similar situations, etc.
So I did comment and say what I could...

But what I felt for her was beyond my words. I offered to pray for her, which caught her off guard. Knock, knock on the door.
She didn't answer the knock really. Kind of shrugged it off and looked away.
I began over the first busride no longer waiting for an opening in the conversation to share
and began
waiting on God for what He is doing in this encounter. Readying my heart by resting in His heart, knowing His purpose IS in this,
which lifted me above her detailed circumstances.

That is, I no longer wanted to lift her up or lift her burden.
I only wanted to lift Jesus up.
My attention was on Him, knowing He is here. He is in this.
He is with me, with her, in this moment in time that He put together.
And ...

I sat with her on the second bus. Sometime in this waiting I was doing in my heart, and as we walked to the second bus,
I heard in my heart to tell her that God heals us
because He loves us.
She had a physical problem that was exactly what I had experienced the day before. Same type pain, same spot on our body, etc... And when I had asked her to pray, I shared with her initially that I pray and God
touches my body, and had jokingly said "we are too young for certain ailments", which we are
(let those my age say - Amen!) ...
But this message now in me was about His love, even though I love to pray and see people healed.

So when I sat with her on the second bus, after a bit I matter of fact-ly said, "Hey, I just want to let you know that God heals us just because He loves us."
She said "oh". ...
A little while went on and she was quiet, and she began to talk with me about other things.
She calmed.
We talked like girlfriends over this or that. She stayed on the bus longer than she had to...
In the quiet of just a little talking and mostly
...just sitting together.

Just before I got off, I said to her that I would pray for her and, "I hope your pain goes away as fast as mine did," and she said,
"I hope so too!"
...And it clicked into place in my spirit -- I felt a rejoicing and something "line up" --
CLICK! DING! I felt like I'd won the lottery! :)
That agreement came out of her and Jesus was pleased, and I was pleased and I knew a door for her came open!
She hoped with me! And stated it - Agreement!
Her words had a functional element in the Spirit to help her and her life, such as it is,
where she is...
Her hope was enough
to open something in Jesus to her!

Sometimes we measure people's responses to what we say and think it needs to become something else.
And we labor over what we give because we have our eyes on people...
But I sat and waited with her
for Jesus.
Only Jesus could supply what was needed to touch and open her heart.

Resting in Him is not my usual m.o. as I've labored over being able to rest
...But now that I am hearing from the Holy Spirit what others are ministering that has a creative and unusual emphasis,
It is like brand new news to my spirit!
I am elated and enlightened and so in love with Jesus because of Who He is!
This is what is happening all around us:
Jesus is showing Himself,
revealing Himself by the Holy Spirit in new and
amazing truths
through the members of the Body of Christ,
truths of Himself
that were there hidden in the word the whole time,
waiting for us
for our
NOW
our moment in time.

I come home to Jesus. I bathe in His presence and shake off my day's trials and difficulties.
I sit with Him at dinner. I have a pleasant home with Him.
He sits on facebook with me... haha, but for real.

So, when I came home after this lady -- And let the record show, when I cannot pray for someone because they are
not ready or whatever, I also pray right after the encounter, and release whatever word I sense further in prayer
upon their lives.
I send them off with prayer, even if they never hear that prayer.
Steps on the gas a bit for them,
pushes heaven into their lives,
assigns more of heaven to them,
the prayer that begins in God's heart...
It is not that I am speaking of memorized prayer, or routine praying,
but prayer in the moment that is on God's heart that I sense. Sure, I release that prayer for their
best interests... Why hold it in?
So people see me talking to myself. Oh well. I'm old enough to do that... :)

So, when I came home after this lady,
I sensed Jesus wanted to talk about this with with me,
and He shared this with me:
"Love bubble"...
I have an ongoing embrace in my heart by Jesus,
He holds me to His heart, He holds my heart,
He values me,
We are together in His love,
In His Love bubble...

And when I sat with this woman, in her brokenness of her heart and waited with Him
and on Him
and with her
He said she was included in
"our bubble of love",
and we shared this "love bubble" with her.
I remembered her smiles as He said this to me and how she clearly began feeling good after awhile...
That is, of course, the affect Jesus has on people,
And she got some time with Him without even knowing it.

Making Him available to others.
That is His heart for us...

We used to sing about Jesus in bible school,
Jesus is love
Jesus is peace
Jesus is joy that shall not cease
Safe in His arms
Lest I stumble and fall
Jesus, my friend
Jesus, my All.

And He IS!

So, one last thing, my vision about my life -- This is not a self-centered vision.
This is about relating with Jesus
His way.

I saw myself with Jesus on a picnic near a stream. We were on a rise up from the
bank of that stream, grasses all around.
Sunshine, sitting in the quiet and serenity.
And then I was moved to another angle to view that stream and I saw it was really
a wide stream, more like a river,
with a deep, still pool part way in from the shoreline.
Still waters running deep...
A nice place to drink.

I was hearing at the same time as seeing, so I hope you can follow my notes below,
what I wrote as I saw and heard this...

"I see a stream and a hill, a grassy hill,

"Take a drink of water"
The Lord is there.
We are picnic-ing on the hill. In the sunshine.
The grass is high. The sun is warm.
The stream is wide, it's more of a river, bending, and still.

We are talking, Jesus and I.
It is natural.
We are planning. Discussing.

How will we get people to the river to drink?
Am I willing to address the field and move the rocks and make
it easy for them to get to the water?
Make a way for them?

Yes, Lord, Tell me how and I will do it.
Show me how and I am willing to learn . For their sake.
The river is not seen for what it is at first.
But by sitting with Jesus and looking out over it, I saw the stillness,
the depth of the river, the river that is stilled for drinking.

Sheep are frightened by roaring water. They drink in still waters.
They are sure-footed but not able to see their way to the river,
they need a guide.
They need help to sit and see the river, to be with Jesus,
and to find the water they so desperately need to drink.
That water that He has provided, hidden from view, just beyond
the bank.
Oh how they need it!
But few will lead them to it, to the river He has provided for them!
Multitudes. Many have wanted to drink but have not found the water.
Many looked but did not see.
But I am to show the way.
I am to walk with Jesus but I am to show them the way to walk with Jesus.
To trust His walk, to trust His presence, to trust His ways,
and thereby find satisfaction for their thirst in Him.

_____________

I see people sitting near the water's edge, with legs dangling over the
embankment, in rows, waiting. I see them looking at the river, staying
near the river, enjoying being near the river, with each other and
with Jesus Who is teaching by the river.
They are watching Him teach. He is standing next to the river,
He is standing on flat river-sand and is speaking up to them from the river's
edge.
He is happy. Their ears are open.

He is inviting them down to the river, He is now beckoning them to come,
and they are trusting Him and rising up, moving in their own way down
to Him. He is greeting them at the riverside, He is shaking their hands and
laughing with them, really holding their hands and drawing them closer to Himself
and to the river.
He is up to His knees, getting wet in the river and the current is moving now.
The spray is getting His hair and face wet and He is laughing!
It is almost that we are playing, there is so much joy!
And we are in the river with Him.
We are splashing and enjoying the river with Him.
We are being splashed, we are up in that river...

Now He is leaning backward to float in the river.
He is moving gently facing us and still is emotionally happy and watching us
caring for us as we follow Him deeper.
Jesus is large and tall. We are not.
He is much taller and we are not afraid with Him.
His face is inviting and concerned and hopeful now...
And we are up to our chests in the stream, in the movement.
We have to let go with our feet and let the river lift us. We have to
or we will be rigid and fight the water's movements.

Jesus is not leaving us. Although the river flows, He is still leaning into the waters
and moving in them, but He is not going away from us downstream. He is fully
in the river but not overtaken by it, solid and yet is leaning into the river...
We are up to our chins, legs are off the bottom and we are rising and floating,
the current is not carrying us away from Him.
We are around Him and near each other, riding the waves.

I am wondering, "what next?"
And Jesus turns to me and smiles and wraps His arms around me
and we rise and fall together in the flow of the waters.
He is tall, and huge and His chest is strong, but not like muscular, more like a pillar,
 and I am small like a child,
He is holding me. His strength holds me fast to Him.
I am rising and falling and laughing. And our hair is wet and we are
saturated, but we do not leave the others.
We never -- He never leaves us. We are happy in this.

It is more than play, I know it is. It is experiencing what God has for us.
It is surely joyful and full of pleasure, like music, like a day at the beach
with family, and yet there is a joy that is about how we relate, how we all
relate to Jesus, how He is here with us and we are free to be in the river
with Him, safe, and yet moving.

The intimacy of His embrace is filling my heart right now. It is appropriate -
our embrace, because I am leading these others, but I didn't know it, I didn't take
that as a point of any stature or leadership etc because I was only laughing and playing
with Jesus, doing His will by experiencing Him in the waters and showing how
to trust Him,
showing how He loves me and them,
showing by example...
no fear or any other issue.

Some remained on the bank.
Few were in the water, something like 8 people. And they were
floating and moving with the rising and falling of the current, yet we didn't
move downstream.
We remained near where we entered the waters. ...
There were originally about 15-20 on the bank though.

I see sadness in His eyes as He looks toward the river bank.
I see that He sees those who will not follow Him.
And this touches His heart, but still we are there, me fastened in His embrace,
and I am like a child, and we are dancing, water-dancing, together,
and I am safe and He is content with me and with those in the water. "

Isn't it appropriate that we follow Jesus and He is contented?

The next night I saw a field of wheat sheaves, and see that the fields are ripe. We are nearing a harvesting and it is not just souls being saved,
It is about receiving Jesus, His love, and experiencing Him.
They need to meet Jesus and experience His love.
They are waiting.

The Love Bubble can be shared...
It is love with full acceptance, with assurance, with Jesus' presence.
I hope you will ask for and find yours with Jesus!

LINKS-
The Baptism of Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kH0UXHCdYU
How to Hear God Every Day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ezHGseprI

(These links are supplied freely by myself as references only to connect my readers to the webpages, but all content of these videos is assigned to and is the property belonging solely to those who uploaded these videos, as per the information contained with and in the videos.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS NOT A FAILURE

PSALM 46 GOD IS...

MISUNDERSTOOD