Show Me, Teach Me, Lead Me In


Psalm 25:4,5 -

"Show me Your ways, O God,
Teach me Your paths,
Lead me in Your truth and teach me
For You are the God of my salvation
On You I wait all the day."

I've had a waiting come over me in the last few days.
A waiting that I've never sensed before.
There is an anticipation of what is next for me in this waiting.
Also, a sense of new, that things that are brand new to me await me,
as I wait for them.

This means I'm having a good time in God!

I love God's presence and how He works in my life!
I love how He lifts the burdens of my soul, changes my day, my outlook, and satisifies my well being... daily.

I am aware that He also desires to be satisfied.
The Lord Himself wants me to satisfy Him.
His heart is full of many good things that He holds for us...

Within Jesus Christ, our King, is treasure,
"unsearchable riches" (Ephesians 3:8).
Treasure awaits us there.
Deep, sweet things of His heart that we've never known before...

I am just beginning to taste. I make no claims.
Nor can I hand anyone what I sense.
But I encourage you to carry on your conversations with Him
Who knows all things, Who knows the very heart of God for you: the Holy Spirit,
our teacher, Who also reveals Jesus to us...
and see what He might indicate for you to know today.

Show me,
Teach me,
Lead me in...

We can know God's ways. This is wonderful.
We can behold and even partake of Who He is, His very nature
when we not only receive with joy His doing something for us,
and we have an experience of His heart...
knowing His forgivemess that runs deep within us,
and His mercy and grace which roll through us like a mighty stream,
even when we need Him most.

We can and should be being taught His paths,
for we should want to walk with Him as He walks,
to follow His leading, to learn to trust Him, since we are yoked with Him.
He leads us and He takes us places we never thought we'd be, for sure...

But my spirit was excited and moved by the words,
and I sensed revelation in the phrase "lead me in".
So, I went to my Strong's and pulled up the Hebrew word that is translated "lead" in this particular verse. This verse has a word that is translated "lead" that is different from all the other words translated "lead"...

Strong's #1869 (darak) a Hebrew verb meaning:
to go out, set out, march on, walk upon, trample, to bend (a bow), to string (a bow),
be bent (of a bow), to shoot (a bow), to cause to tread, to enable to go, to lead, guide.

This is powerful.
The phrase again is, "lead me in Your truth"...lead IN Your truth.
The truth became like the wind to me,
not the wind from an arrow being shot,
but the power of the wind of God, the very thrust, the trajectory
from the bow being pulled back,
the motion of speed meeting accuracy...
for How can He be inaccurate?

Truth is accurate...
His truth is an eternal entity, indeed the Lord Jesus Christ is His Truth.
We are to move in Him and live and have our being in Him...

He is truth. And He sets us free as we know Him...

To know God's ways, to be taught by God to walk His paths,
but then to be airborne with His truth...
That is real freedom!
Freedom in the mighty hands of God Most High!

Freedom to fly!
To go where He sends!
To be lifted into His dimension of power,
that encompasses us so completely when we become united with His purposes and His heart...

To be aimed by Him,
To be prepared in His hand, fully locked in His grip, readied for flight!
To be so yielded and qualified that we fit His bow,
and don't fight the bending of the bow, nor the sharpening of the arrow,
nor the waiting...
that is -
The making of us for His service -
As He wills
and as He pleases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS NOT A FAILURE

PSALM 46 GOD IS...

MISUNDERSTOOD